Everton Santos is the Vice President of International at KLAS.
He has direct oversight of strategy, research, industry report publication, and vendor engagement conducted in the MENA region by KLAS, an independent healthcare IT research firm based in the USA. He is passionate about improving the delivery of healthcare throughout the world by highlighting vendor strengths and weaknesses and sharing industry best practices thereby enable healthcare provider organization to make better and informed investment decisions.
Over the past six years, Mr. Santos has personally interviewed more than 850 healthcare executives across the globe to understand their experiences with healthcare IT investments on topics such as EMR/HIS, PACS, virtual care, patient engagement, value-based care, HIT investment trends, revenue cycle management, interoperability, digital pathology and many other solutions implemented within their organizations.
He is the author of several industry reports covering vendor performance and market share with the aim to assist healthcare provider organizations in making better and more informed decisions in their digital transformation journey.
Mr. Santos holds a bachelor’s degree in international business management from Brigham Young University–Hawaii and a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) from Utah State University.
Industry Speaking Engagements:
• 14 November 2017, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Healthcare IT Leadership Council, “Why Do Physicians/Nurses Love/Hate EHRs, and What Can We Do aboutIt?”
• 1 August 2018, Sydney, Australia – Sydney Local Health District EHR
Steering Committee, “Taming the Wild EHR and Other Clinical IT Systems”
• 29 November 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands – Netherlands CMIO Conference, “Optimizing the EHR Experience for Clinicians”
• “Unleashing the Healthcare Revolution Caregiver + Computer = Healthcare Revolution”
• 8 August 2019, Recife, Brazil – MV Experience Forum “The Arch Collaborative, EHR Benchmark and Satisfaction for Clinicians”
• 10 October 2019, Bangkok, Thailand – InterSystems TrakCare Asia Pacific Customer Meeting, “Improving Clinician EHR Satisfaction & Adoption”
• 14 October 2019, Seoul, South Korea, Seoul National University Medical Center, “Improving Clinician EHR Satisfaction & Adoption”
• 12 November 2019 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates – InterSystems Middle
East User Group Annual Meeting, “Improving Clinician EHR Satisfaction & Adoption”
• 9 March 2021, Remote via Zoom, Brazilian Association of CIO’s (ABCIS),
“Future Outlook of the Patient EHR”
• 25 January 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Nordic Customer Event,
“Healthcare IT Investments Trends and the Arch Collaborative on EHR Physician Satisfaction”
• 7 March 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates - MENA Telehealth Conference. “Digital Healthcare Trends in Telemedicine”
• 9 October 2022 , Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Leaders Conference.
“Enabling Digital Solutions in Healthcare”
• 21 November 2022, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – HIMSS Middle East, “Digital Enablement of Prevention Before Intervention”
• 6 June 2023 – Algarve, Portugal – KLAS Global Summit
KLAS is an independent research firm on a mission to improve the world's healthcare through collaboration, insights, and transparency.
KLAS has been providing accurate, honest, and impartial insights for the healthcare IT (HIT) industry since 1996.
The KLAS mission is to improve the world’s healthcare by amplifying the voice of providers and payers. The scope of our research is constantly expanding to best fit market needs as technology becomes increasingly sophisticated.
KLAS finds the hard-to-get HIT data by building strong relationships with our payer and provider friends in the healthcare industry.